Pay Pal Recurring Payments

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
15 年 前
Hi,

Is there currently a way or will there be a way in the immediate future, where recurring pay pal payments can be setup with ease?

If not, can you give me a clear (most examples on the web are not clear on this subject) example of how to implement this in nopCommerce.

Thanks
15 年 前
Recurring orders and subscription based products re already included in our roadmap
14 年 前
i need to implement recurring payments, and i'm looking for the least intrusive/difficult way to do that (in anticipation of your native implementation, i don't want to spend too much time doing that).
so, question: is there any easy way to duplicate existing order using apis? for now, i'd just duplicate an order every time recurring payment is processed.
thank you in advance
yury
14 年 前
Hi,

I am working on a project that provides this functionality.

Any ideas on when Recurring Payments would be coming.
The problem is this is going to need SQL Server Agent Jobs. And SQL Server Express
does not ship with this. So, customers will need the full SQL Server Database to implement
any kind of recurring payment engine.

We would be keen to contribute this to the development, but need to know if you have
any preferences in terms of architecture.

I plan to start to find a way to knit our existing work into nopCommerce somehow, as
the rest of the infrastructure is already there.

Initial observations suggest we would simply extend the Price to feature two time variables.
1) the period before the payment is due (The Trial Period).
2) the period between each recurring payment (The Recurring Period).
There are other attribtues, such as minimum number of payments, total number of payments,
can the payments be cancelled etc.
We have already done all of this, but there is quite a lot to it. Payment Plans. i.e. can the customer
pay monthly, quarterly, annually etc.

This would be part of the Order.
Each order would be inspected for any recurring values.

Also, some management of Payment Methods would be needed. If you need to rely on a credit card
being valid for the full term of the subscription, then you will need to consider and manage expiry dates
of cards.
There is a lot to this type of development.

Probably start looking at implementing our stuff later this week.
So let me know where you are with this, and if we can help. Otherwise I guess we will end up with
a branch development due to the enormous task of integrating a good solution.

***********************************************************************************
PLUS :: Those considering PayPal recurring payments should avoid these as the task would not
integrate with this type of development.
A recurring payments solution is simply a resubmitting of a users credit card for billing over and over.
***********************************************************************************

Best Regards
Steve
14 年 前
See the Development / Subscriptions and Recurring Payments forum here for further discussion on this feature.
https://www.nopcommerce.com/Boards/Topic.aspx?TopicID=2429
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.