Default.aspx not loading

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 年 前
Hello,

After installing nopcommerce on local server i get the following error

In the design view i get the following error

The Master Page File '~/MasterPages/TwoColumn.master' cannot be loaded

and in the code view i get the following errors

Warning  1  File '~/MasterPages/TwoColumn.master' was not found

Warning  2  File '~/Modules/TodaysPoll.ascx' was not found.  

Warning  3  File '~/Modules/NewsList.ascx' was not found.  

Warning  4  File '~/Modules/HomePageCategories.ascx' was not found.  

Warning  5  File '~/Modules/HomePageProducts.ascx' was not found.

Warning  6  File '~/Modules/BestSellers.ascx' was not found.  

Warning  7  File '~/Modules/Topic.ascx' was not found.  

Warning  8  Could not find 'cph1' in the current master page or pages.

Warning  9  Element 'Topic' is not a known element. This can occur if there is a compilation error in the Web site, or the web.config file is missing.  

Warning  10  The class or CssClass value is not defined.  

Warning  11  Element 'HomePageCategories' is not a known element. This can occur if there is a compilation error in the Web site, or the web.config file is missing.  

Warning  12  The class or CssClass value is not defined.

Warning  13  Element 'HomePageProducts' is not a known element. This can occur if there is a compilation error in the Web site, or the web.config file is missing.  

Warning  14  The class or CssClass value is not defined.  

Warning  15  Element 'BestSellers' is not a known element. This can occur if there is a compilation error in the Web site, or the web.config file is missing.  

Warning  16  The class or CssClass value is not defined.  

Warning  17  Element 'NewsList' is not a known element.

Warning  18  The class or CssClass value is not defined.  

Warning  19  Element 'TodaysPoll' is not a known element. This can occur if there is a compilation error in the Web site, or the web.config file is missing.  

Warning  20  (1)\NopCommerceStore\Default.aspx: ASP.NET runtime error: It is an error to use a section registered as allowDefinition='MachineToApplication' beyond application level.  This error can be caused by a virtual directory not being configured as an application in IIS.
14 年 前
If you are running nopCommerce from a web hosting service, you should make sure that the root of your application is configured as an application.

You could find this out by contacting tech support or if you know your way around your control panel you could probably do it yourself.  Make sure your directory where nopCommerce is located is configured as an application.
14 年 前
Hello,

Thanks for replying

What i have done now is i have followed the instructions as per the nop commerce site and uploaded all the files to the
server

now when i am trying to navigate to the install.aspx i am getting the following error.

Server Error in '/ReportServer' Application.
A network-related or instance-specific error occurred while establishing a connection to SQL Server. The server was not found or was not accessible. Verify that the instance name is correct and that SQL Server is configured to allow remote connections. (provider: SQL Network Interfaces, error: 26 - Error Locating Server/Instance Specified)
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: A network-related or instance-specific error occurred while establishing a connection to SQL Server. The server was not found or was not accessible. Verify that the instance name is correct and that SQL Server is configured to allow remote connections. (provider: SQL Network Interfaces, error: 26 - Error Locating Server/Instance Specified)

Source Error:

Line 46:             if (InstallerHelper.ConnectionStringIsSet())
Line 47:             {
Line 48:                 LogManager.InsertLog(LogTypeEnum.Unknown, ex.Message, ex);
Line 49:             }
Line 50:         }

Source File: \\\htdocs\ReportServer\Global.asax    Line: 48
14 年 前
Open ConnectionStrings.config and make sure that the connection string is correct.  If you have not yet installed nopCommerce go to www.yoursite.com/install/install.aspx
14 年 前
Excellent that is working fine

however after deleting old nopcommerce tables from the database when i run the installation script it gives the following error

An error occured: There is already an object named 'Nop_CustomerSession' in the database.
Running scripts from file: E:\web\protontrad1\htdocs\ReportServer\install\Scripts\nopCommerce_createDatabase.sql

when i check the database all the tables are recreated however the installation wizard doesnt completes and keeps giving the above mentioned error

i also tried upgrading instead of a new install however it is not allowed
14 年 前
Hi, I have the same problem!
Have you solved?
14 年 前
Yes, i deleted the old database and created new one , its working fine now
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.