Number of Products in Grid

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
15 年 前
When I used the previous version of NopCommerce framework it allowed me to specify the number of products I want displayed in the grid. In version 1.10 I can't seem to find that option. Basically when I browse through products using the Product Category link the default display is set to two products per row. I want three products displayed in each row. Can you tell me how to accomplish this?

Regards & Many Thanks!
15 年 前
1. Open NopCommerceWeb\Templates\Categories\ProductsInGrid.ascx user control
2. Set RepeatColumns="3" of "dlProducts" datalist

P.S. Previous versions of NopCommerce didn't allow to specify the number of products to be displayed in the grid.
14 年 前
But with the products displaying in 3 columns it still only shows 10 products per page, making it look funny, 3 rows of 3 products and 1 row of 1 product.

So what file/string, needs edited to make more than 10 products load per page?
14 年 前
ajust your page size default under admin global settings or under the category itself. the default is 10.
14 年 前
Alright I can see in the catagory were to change it from 10 to whatever, but I have to do that for each category I create. Is there somewhere I can go to make it something different by default?
13 年 前
Run this in SQL
UPDATE Nop_Category SET PageSize = 20
13 年 前
Hi,

I was able to modify the Templates\Categories\ProductsInGrid.ascx page to display 4 per row. However, I don't see else where I can do the same for Recently Added Products & Recently View Products? Any help!

Regards,
Tom
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.