Facebook External Authentication Label Issue

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
8 年 前
I enabled Facebook External Authentication and it is working.  The label above the Login with Facebook button is plugins.externalauth.facebook.login.  I have searched settings and string resources, but I cannot figure out where where I can change this label.  Can someone point me in the right direction?  I am using the motion theme from NOP-Templates if that makes a difference.

Facebook External Authentication
8 年 前
rsquires wrote:
I enabled Facebook External Authentication and it is working.  The label above the Login with Facebook button is plugins.externalauth.facebook.login.  I have searched settings and string resources, but I cannot figure out where where I can change this label.  Can someone point me in the right direction?  I am using the motion theme from NOP-Templates if that makes a difference.

Facebook External Authentication

Go admin panel- configuration - language
Then choose your desired language resource string
And set it :)
8 年 前
Thanks.  I made this too complicated.  Just add the setting and move on.  It worked perfectly.  Thanks.
8 年 前
Welcome. Hope you will upvote if you get desired result :)
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.