German Language Pack v1.50

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 年 前
To the char issues: try this: open the files in VS then save without doing changes and import the files.
Greats

Hy I´ve translated the Language settings to german wich takes more days of my time

Instructions

1. Download the file below and unzip
2. Go into your admin sections configuration -> location -> languages
3. Click Add new
4. Edit Informations and Save
5. Select config described under point 2.
6. Click Edit
7. Import the first file then the second one

Enjoy ;)

send me a pm for the download link
14 年 前
Thxs,

first you have to edit <Shopname> in the 2nd file, otherwise you cant import it.

sid
14 年 前
Thx kyi for this info,

you have to enter the shopname without brackets to otherwise it would be a parameter and that will crash.
14 年 前
Hey,

I´ve optimized the language file now. You can download it from my first post in this topic.

Enjoy
14 年 前
Thanks for the great work!

I had some problems with leading char(13) and char(10) after importing the XML files.
The effect: the font of all buttons was shifted down and only half of the button text was visible (in admin area).

My Solution:

UPDATE Nop_LocaleStringResource SET ResourceValue = REPLACE(REPLACE(ResourceValue, CHAR(13), ''), CHAR(10), '') WHERE LanguageID = @LanguageID_From_Nop_Language
14 年 前
Hey dgoose,

I think that you didn´t add the new site contents.
Have you got a message on the default adminsite.
What was the message, if you do then open the link and follow my instructions 8 - 14 in my first post.
If you like, you could send me a pm.

Regards,
dsnop
14 年 前
Hi, why get i in the imported translation wrong german encodings like this:

M�nnlich
Neues Passwort Best�tigung
Pr�ferenz

Have you also the problem??
14 年 前
hey primts,

don´t open the files in a browser first and save it. Change your language settings on the top where the login is, than add new language and import the files.
14 年 前
Hi just tried your advice, at first i created german language. In the Shop page i selected Germany.
'In the backend i added the to XML Files to the language, but there already exists the encoding problem with ä,ü,ö, --> �

the source xml is fine, but the resource files are incorrect. whats wrong ??
14 年 前
Hi which browser re you using to import the files.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.