Server Timeout when uploading XML local files

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 年 前
Hi All,

I've got an issue with build 50052 when I upload XML local files.

I get "Timeout expired. The timeout period elapsed prior to completion of the operation or the server is not responding. "

Although I have changed the <httpRuntime maxRequestLength="51200" executionTimeout="60000"/> to 10 minutes (it definatly times out before that).

I have also tried debugging but the application does not seem to fall over and I can find nothing in the event viewers!

Any help greatly appreciated!
14 年 前
A Little more information on this:
Message = "Timeout expired.  The timeout period elapsed prior to completion of the operation or the server is not responding."
Source = ".Net SqlClient Data Provider"
Stack Trace =
   at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection)
   at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlInternalConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection)
   at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.ThrowExceptionAndWarning(TdsParserStateObject stateObj)
   at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.Run(RunBehavior runBehavior, SqlCommand cmdHandler, SqlDataReader dataStream, BulkCopySimpleResultSet bulkCopyHandler, TdsParserStateObject stateObj)
   at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.FinishExecuteReader(SqlDataReader ds, RunBehavior runBehavior, String resetOptionsString)
   at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReaderTds(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, Boolean async)
   at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReader(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, String method, DbAsyncResult result)
   at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.InternalExecuteNonQuery(DbAsyncResult result, String methodName, Boolean sendToPipe)
   at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteNonQuery()
   at Microsoft.Practices.EnterpriseLibrary.Data.Database.DoExecuteNonQuery(DbCommand command)
   at Microsoft.Practices.EnterpriseLibrary.Data.Database.ExecuteNonQuery(DbCommand command)
   at NopSolutions.NopCommerce.DataAccess.Localization.SQLLocaleStringResourceProvider.InsertAllLocaleStringResourcesFromXML(Int32 LanguageID, String xml) in D:\IIS\mystylesports2ml\nopCommerce 1.60\Libraries\Nop.DataAccess.SqlServer\Localization\SQLLocaleStringResourceProvider.cs:line 216
   at NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.Localization.LocaleStringResourceManager.InsertAllLocaleStringResourcesFromXML(Int32 LanguageID, String xml) in D:\IIS\mystylesports2ml\nopCommerce 1.60\Libraries\Nop.BusinessLogic\Localization\LocaleStringResourceManager.cs:line 158
   at NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.Localization.LocalizationManager.LanguagePackImport(Int32 LanguageID, String content) in D:\IIS\mystylesports2ml\nopCommerce 1.60\Libraries\Nop.BusinessLogic\Localization\LocalizationManager.cs:line 141
   at NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.ExportImport.ImportManager.ImportResources(Int32 LanguageID, String content) in D:\IIS\mystylesports2ml\nopCommerce 1.60\Libraries\Nop.BusinessLogic\ExportImport\ImportManager.cs:line 49
   at NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Web.Administration.Modules.LanguageInfoControl.btnImportResources_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) in D:\IIS\mystylesports2ml\nopCommerce 1.60\NopCommerceStore\Administration\Modules\LanguageInfo.ascx.cs:line 155

Any ideas?
14 年 前
I have just tried extendeing the SQL connection timeout to 1200 also but I still recieve the same error with 32 seconds according to firebug.

Any help greatly apprciated!
14 年 前
Hi have the same problem.

I broke the file in two parts and it worked fine.

don't forget you need to keep the <Language Name="xxx"> ion the beginnig and the </Language Name> in the end of every part.
14 年 前
claudiotereso wrote:
Hi have the same problem.

I broke the file in two parts and it worked fine.

don't forget you need to keep the <Language Name="xxx"> ion the beginnig and the </Language Name> in the end of every part.

Thanks, that worked!
14 年 前
alternatively, you can increase the dbCommand.CommandTimeout in method InsertAllLocaleStringResourcesFromXML (\Libraries\Nop.DataAccess.SqlServer\Localization\SQLLocaleStringResourceProvider.cs,line 212). The default value is 30 seconds. I set this property to 120 and it was good walk around for me.

Regards,
Tom
13 年 前
hi

if you have that problem easy way to fix take claudio advise split in 2

thanks claudio

andre blouin
13 年 前
I met this problem, therefore, I impute a wrong xml file which I download before, not same version.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.