Recompiling site

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 年 前
I have built a site using Nop 1.40 on a web server, using the no source verion.

i now find that i have to recompile the site, because i need to make one small change to the code in the ProductAttribute.ascx.cs file

This is my first time recompiling.

I have tried recompiling on my local machine using a blank version of 1.40 no source using VS , but i get lots of errors and no bin folder appears in the solution explorer

anyone know an idiots guide
14 年 前
You need Visual Studio and full source code version in order to recompile to the application
14 年 前
Hi,

I installed the Nopcommerce Source code and did some additional such as added a controls, added few classes for custom.

My problem is when i executing the application on local environemtn it running fine; but when i sending that compile source code to Server (Window 7 version) they saying the contorl i created unable to found.

any help would appreciated!!

Thanks,
-Ajit
14 年 前
was your store working normally when you originally uploaded it to your server ?
14 年 前
Hi,

Thanks for your help

Yeah. The store working fine with the default setting. I did change in source code and after build uploaded the DLL and respective file ; but it not worked.

Can you step me out for the follow way:

1. I want some core chagne in NopCommerce prodduct section.
2. Want to upload on server that having some version running but without source- code.

So what would the ideal way to do so. What necessary step need to take to make change reflect over there.

Thanks,
-Ajit
14 年 前
so, you have your store running on a hosted server and you have the original version running on your local machine

you have created a new control in the modules folder

there is codebehind for this module so you had to recompile the site - this updated the nopcommercestore.dll

this new module runs fine on your local machine so you need to upload

the new control into the modules folder in your hosted account
nopcommercestore.dll   into the bin folder in your hosted account

and you need to upload the item which uses the new control
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.