Installation

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 年 前
I dowloaded 1.50 with script and then uploaded to my site. All files are present. I created a database and it was finished. I tthen entered in this www.xxxxxxxxxxx.com/nopcommerce_1.50/NopCommerceStore/Install/install.aspx
and the error below is what I received.

Runtime Error
Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This <customErrors> tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>
    <system.web>
        <customErrors mode="Off"/>
    </system.web>
</configuration>

Notes: The current error page you are seeing can be replaced by a custom error page by modifying the "defaultRedirect" attribute of the application's <customErrors> configuration tag to point to a custom error page URL.

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>
    <system.web>
        <customErrors mode="RemoteOnly" defaultRedirect="mycustompage.htm"/>
    </system.web>
</configuration>

Does anyone have any ideas of what to do?
14 年 前
read this post and come backe here when you have more information :)

https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/topic.aspx?topicid=3847
14 年 前
I resolved the issues and got it uploaded and working. Now when I attempt to upload my products.  I am using 1.5 and I have excel 2007, but downloaded the file from Nop and then make my changes. I then try to upload and get this error.
The file seems to be in excel 97-2003. I have saved the file in this as well after changes. I have checked all permissions on files and they are all permited for all users on PC.
I have also tried prior to trying it this way to download file clear all contents except top line and enter new info in place of their products. I did look and this was saved in 2007. I got a different error at that time. The 'Microsoft.Ace.OLEDB.12.0' provider is not registered on the local machine.

Is there a proper way to upload or a way to avoid these errors.
Thanks
14 年 前
excl product import needs nop to be hosted in full trust - this may be the issue

but read these posts first

https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/topic.aspx?topicid=2202

https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/topic.aspx?topicid=2202

if they dont help, search the forum for 'excel'

the excel import product option was introduced in december 2009 so you don't need to look further back than that
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.