Payson Payment Module

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 年 前
Payson Payment Module

I have tried to build a payment module for "Payson" with "2CheckOut" as basis, because it works similar.
But now, I hope someone can help me to complete the whole thing because everything works perfectly except for one last detail ...

Immediately when the customer get to Payson website to complete the order, by a bank- or credit card payment, a confirmations mail is sent to the customer.
That should not be happend before the payment is finished and the customer returns to the webshop again.

Here you can download all the files needed, nopCommerce v.1.5:
http://www.myrimax.se/nopCommerce/Payson_1.50.rar

Best regards,
Staffan Myrqvist
14 年 前
I do not know if this is the best way to get around the problem, but please try and return with your feedback here ...

Delete the message templates "OrderPlaced.CustomerNotification" and "OrderPlaced.StoreOwnerNotification".

In order to avoid warnings on the dashboard, add this IF statement in "/Administration/Modules/Warnings.ascx.cs"

if(messageTemplate.Name.ToString() != "OrderPlaced.CustomerNotification" && messageTemplate.Name.ToString() != "OrderPlaced.StoreOwnerNotification")
            {
                warningResult.AppendFormat("You don't have localized version of message template [{0}] for {1}. <a href=\"MessageTemplates.aspx\">Create it now</a>", messageTemplate.Name, language.Name);
                warningResult.Append("<br />");
        warningResult.Append("<br />");
             }
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.