Problem with SecurePay (SecureXML)

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 年 前
I've configured SecurePay for payment but I find the card expiry month and year drop down are not populated and I can't enter data. I've checked the forum and the documentation and can find no explanation. I tested eWay(Australia) and that was no problem. I think this might be a bug! I'm using the single page checkout.
14 年 前
It's a bug. Look at \Templates\Payment\SecurePay\PaymentModule.ascx.cs file (it should be the same as \Templates\Payment\Manual\PaymentModule.ascx.cs)
14 年 前
PaymenModule.ascx.cs is nothing like the SecurePay XMLPayment.ascx.cs. The databinding is done on Page_Load rather than OnInit, I'll have a play with it over the weekend. Do you want me to email it back to you if I can fix it?
14 年 前
mikeal7 wrote:
PaymenModule.ascx.cs is nothing like the SecurePay XMLPayment.ascx.cs. The databinding is done on Page_Load rather than OnInit, I'll have a play with it over the weekend. Do you want me to email it back to you if I can fix it?

No, thanks. This bug fix is quite easy
14 年 前
Andrei, thank you for your advice, I have patched the code as suggested,and deployed it, and it is working just fine. My first code change on nopCommerce!
12 年 前
Hi guys, I'd love to get access to that code fix for Securepay if you can provide it?  Or has a new version of Nopcommerce been released that addresses the issue anyway?

Thanks in advance,
Jon
12 年 前
Jon. As far as I know that bug is fixed, that was back in 1.5 (As I recall), you might need to check the release notes. Have you done a test and had a fail?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.