Severe Hosting problems with Webhost4life.com

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 年 前
Hello
We have been experiencing severe problems with webhost4life.com where we have hosted our site on recommendation from NOP commerce.

My website does not load and if it does the admin does not work. The agents at webhost4life are absolutely not helpful and they have not done anything for the past 2 weeks. My online business is suffering!!!

Can anyone recommend other hosting sites where an ecommerce website would function without problems?
Thanks
Shail
14 年 前
I was also a costumer of webhost4life. some weeks/months ago they moved to a new platform and new supporting team.
Little time after that, I had to chang hosting provider, because the new platform is sllllooooowwww and the supporting team not so good.

Anyway, i am having problems with my new provider also, so i want recommend it
14 年 前
i've been pretty happy with

[url= http://tinyurl.com/NOP-hosting ]softsys hosting[/url]

14 年 前
Hi,

I have used webhost4life.com, nop will run if installed correctly, Have you had the site running before? Is the problem slow load times?

If so you will need to run scheduled tasks to hit the webpage to keep the application pool alive..
14 年 前
I too began to using webhost4life because it appeared as recommended hosting by nop. I used webhost4life and everything was fine until they sold their company and changed platforms, and then everything stopped working, or was working with many many problems. After about a month of site down and trying to fix various problems with their support, I finally gave up and cancelled the account. Now I am trying to get a refund from them, their support just ignores my mails, the chat people can't do anything except making promises they can't keep. I contact them almost on a daily basis to try to get the refund but they keep making promises and do nothing. SO DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH WEBHOST4LIFE.
I moved to arvixe.com and even their cheapest account fills my needs.
14 年 前
I hosted with them years ago and had the same experience as LevGe.

Looks like they've not changed any.

Would not recommend them period.
14 年 前
I'm using Mochahost as my primary. I haven't gone live yet, but am almost there and it seems to be doing pretty well. I had some problems at first, but I think it was due to them not turning on ASP.Net 3.5 - they never said that, so Im not sure.

Speed is a little lower than I hoped for, but not bad.
14 年 前
Thanks guys
The problems began only when they switched to a new platform and when I spoke of legal options, a person from their legal team started writing to me.
Its not slow speed, the website just doesn't load at times and when it does, the admin function does not work!!

I only wanted to know if this issue can be resolved and apparently it will take a lot of time. Best to switch to one of the others recommended by you people.
13 年 前
Hi Mike,

Every once in a while my site slows to  a crawl - and becomes unusable.

Can you please elaborate on running scheduled tasks to help site load times?

Thanks,

Robert

nopCommerce team | Mike wrote:
Hi,

I have used webhost4life.com, nop will run if installed correctly, Have you had the site running before? Is the problem slow load times?

If so you will need to run scheduled tasks to hit the webpage to keep the application pool alive..
13 年 前
I have webhost4life too. For some reason when the company switch to its new platform, I can not log into my website administration. They weren't able to fix the issue for one week, so my site was down for one week! I think they finally fix the issue, so I decided to give them a second chance.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.