Order of New Products

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 年 前
Hi All,

Can anybody tell me what determines the order of products displayed on the New Products page (I'll be off to look at the SP's next)

I looked at the CreatedOn and UpdatedOn fields on both Nop_Product and Nop_ProductVariant. All my imported products show the same date, so I changed each of these dates (to a day later) to see if this would result in different products displaying. But still I see the same first 4.

I'll try with some larger date gaps to see if that works, but in the mean time any suggestions would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Regards,
Andrew
14 年 前
I've just answered my own question.

The sort order is based on the Nop_Products table. I changed my last 6 products to CreatedOn and UpdatedOn dates 3 days later - and these then displayed when selecting New Products.

Nice also that with 1.5 you can configure the number of New Products you want displayed on the page.

Regards,
Andrew
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.