Add Module In NopCommerce

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 年 前
Hello friends,
                I want to know that can i add a new module in NopCommerce without  change in the NopCommerce code.Pls anybody help me .Its very necessary........
14 年 前
you can add a new module very easily without changing existing code but you will be adding new c# code

- you will need visual studio to recompile after adding the new c# code
14 年 前
What module do you want to create.
There are usercontrols that show products in several ways (like grid , lines ..)
There are payment modules - like new payment gateway.
And other custom stuff.
What exactly are you trying to create, tell me , I'll help you
14 年 前
Thanks for reply...
                Sir, I want to add new shipping module(Temando module) like existing shipping module Nop.Shipping.AustraliaPost. Temando web service required many parameters(weight,height,width,carrier option etc.) to give shipping cost. It is a separate shipping module which can be install anywhere in nopcommerce. Main problem is that i am not able to add this module without modifying the core files on Nopcommerce.Pls help me how to add this module in Nopcommerce without hacking core files..................
14 年 前
You can start from
go to shipping folder add new class library project there. add reference to other projects you need (take a look for example at Nop.Shipping.AustraliaPost -> References folder.
Then write your classes.
At the end you have to add it to database if you want it to appear on nopcommerce admin (take a look in nopCommerce_createData.sql line 730)

I can do it for you as freelance project if you like
13 年 前
sir ,
  I am a asp.net ,C# developer with 2years of experience. I want to add Hotel Module in NonCommerce Website without changing existing code.I have visual studio 2010 and sql server 2005 . i installed NoP commerce in my machine and it is running fine. I want to complete my module locally and then intricate it with the existing website.what is the way to do that.  Pls help me . Its very necessary........
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.