Additional feature required with nopCommerce

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
8 年 前
Hi,

I need to add a few additional features to my store web site:

1. Customers should be able to track shipments
2. When a customer creates their account for the first time, we need to have an optional field for them to input their TAX ID number
3. The site needs to integrate with Estes.com for obtaining real time shipping rates based on items in the cart, then display the rate as the shipping feeds to be added to the total.

If these items are doable... Can someone give me idea, how must time and cost these involve...

Kind regards
Arvind
8 年 前
@atripathi
1. Search Extensions for shipment tracking plugins  (which Carriers do you need it for?)
2. nopC already supports adding custom customer fields
3. Does Estes.com have an API?  Other wise, maybe it can be done with screen-scraping.  In either case, a Shipping Rate Calculation Method plugin needs to be created, but time/cost would depend on which.
8 年 前
Hi, I don't know if you find the right person for the job yet but this is something we have expertise in and would love to collaborate on. Where can I reach out to you for details?
8 年 前
Hi there,

Hope you're doing great!

Yes,it's feasible from our side, we can do in quick manner.

Check your P.M

Best Regards
Smita Gajjar
Elsner Technologies PVT.LTD
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.