proceeding to checkout without logging in

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 年 前
I have built a site for a client in 1.40 who is not interested in collecting customer data. Therefore there is no customer login on the site.

however, when the customer clicks on the checkout link he comes across the "login or proceed as a guest" page, and has to press "proceed as guest" to get to the checkout

Does anyone know how i can bypass this page completely and go straigh to the checkout

access for the administration of the backend is still possible via the www.mystore.com/administration page
14 年 前
Go to administration -> configuration -> global settings -> CHECK Anonymous checkout allowed

click SAVE
14 年 前
LevGe wrote:
Go to administration -> configuration -> global settings -> CHECK Anonymous checkout allowed

click SAVE

That doesn't do it - that just means that you can proceed as a guest if you want to or you can login. you still end up being diverted to the page that i refrered to earlier.

what i want is a check out as a guest only option. that way when you click on the checkout button and you aren't logged in - it takes you straight through to the checkout
14 年 前
I see what you mean
so go to file \NopCommerceStore\Modules\OrderSummary.ascx.cs
go to line 218 replace all this function with this:
 protected void Checkout()
        {
                Response.Redirect("~/Checkout.aspx");
        }

then rebuild the solution.

That should do the trick
14 年 前
LevGe wrote:
I see what you mean
so go to file \NopCommerceStore\Modules\OrderSummary.ascx.cs
go to line 218 replace all this function with this:
 protected void Checkout()
        {
                Response.Redirect("~/Checkout.aspx");
        }

then rebuild the solution.

That should do the trick

fab - thank you for help. i am a bit nervous about the rebuild bit - i had a massive disaster about a month ago, as i am new to this.

what i normally do is make the changes locally, rebuild, then copy the new .dll file across to the live server. Am i correct in thinking that in this instance the only .dll i have to change is the NopCommerceStore.dll?
14 年 前
Yes you are correct, only NopCommerceStore.dll
14 年 前
LevGe wrote:
Yes you are correct, only NopCommerceStore.dll

yopu are a star!! by the way, i am using VS 2010 and have noticed that th eline numbers yo and a number of other s ahve given me do not correspond to the line numbers i have!!

have you come across this before
14 年 前
Glad I could help
Yes it's possible that line numbers are not exact because I use vs2008
come visit my site
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.