Store name

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 年 前
I have a store name that is different fom the domain name. I need to change this portion of the web address. http://www.xxxxxxxxxxx.com/nopcommerce

I have this program installed on godaddy and downloaded it through godaddy. I have no other issues, installed and runs great. I attempted to change the name of the nopcommerce file in my files and that did not work. I need to know where or how I can change this. It had asked me where I wanted it installed and I chose this domain over another. It did not give me an option of any other places or names.

Thanks
Keith
14 年 前
The string "nopcommerce" in the URL "http://www.xxxxxxxxxxx.com/nopcommerce"
is configured in application server(web server), IIS(Internet Information Service).
It is not nopCommerce configuration but server side configuration.

I don't know the detail of your Godaddy contract.
But in general, data center provide "control panel" function if the server is shared server.
Probably you can change the URL path settings through the Godaddy's control panel.

If your server is dedicated server or vertual private server, you can change it in IIS snap-in.
14 年 前
Hi,
kking5112

Yet your question is not seems clear.

well your domain is www.yourdomain.com

and godaddy ppl hv installed the application on www.yourdomain.com/nopcommerce.

godaddy will only install the application in subfolder or the domain you choose.

they will not going to provide you any more support.

so what exactly you want to do by what to rename and what to do ?

do you want to run the application by www.yourdomain.com ????

let me know. i'll sure definately help you out in this matter.

Thanks
Jigar.
14 年 前
This issue has been resolved.
14 年 前
Hey. KKing

How did you resolve that issue if possible share it here.

Thanks.
Jigar.
14 年 前
I use Godaddy and they have this program as a free install. I am not very familiar with the technical side of things so I used their suggested place to install and that was nopcommerce. I just reinstalled to my domain name and did not place it in a folder.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.