This is straight-out-of-the-box install that I've added to a subdomain of my site, to use as a demo of what I can provide for e-comm solutions.  I've already got a store live, also 1.5 but manually upgraded over a customized install.  That one works just fine, no problems.  This no-code-changed demo...well, it loads, but when I attempt to click login to "log in", I get this error msg:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Server Error in '/' Application.
Parser Error
Description: An error occurred during the parsing of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific parse error details and modify your source file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: The base class includes the field 'ctrlCustomerLogin', but its type (NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Web.Modules.CustomerLoginControl) is not compatible with the type of control (ASP.modules_customerlogin_ascx).

Source Error:

Line 4:  <%@ Register TagPrefix="nopCommerce" TagName="CustomerLogin" Src="~/Modules/CustomerLogin.ascx" %>
Line 5:  <asp:Content ID="Content1" ContentPlaceHolderID="cph1" runat="Server">
Line 6:      <nopCommerce:CustomerLogin ID="ctrlCustomerLogin" runat="server" />
Line 7:  </asp:Content>

Source File: /Login.aspx    Line: 6

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anyone have any ideas?

Edit: OK, what happened was that when I published to the server, the file didn't copy completely.  Manually re-copied file to server, and it's all gravy now.