Moneybookers Payment option bug

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 年 前
Hi,

I'm new to both, this forum and nopCommerce and I apologies in advance for any silly points that I could bring up in my topic.

I'm configuring my first payment option using "Moneybookers". The configuration page is pretty simple thanks to an excellent design of nopCom, and all I really needed to enter was the email address that I used to register my Moneybookers account.

The problem is that after filling all the checkout details on my nopCom website and reaching the page on Moneybookers, and even before entering any credit card information, the items in my shopping cart are removed and an order is created with the payment status being pending. My concern is that, if the user clicks the browser's "Back" button while on the moneybookers page, and goes back to his/her cart, it will be empty and the order will show in his/her "My Account" section (payment method showing "Credit Card").

This means that I am getting unpaid orders, which the customer cannot reopen to retry and pay again. And in case the customer tries to buy the same item again I'll have duplicate orders.

Is there a way I can make sure that the selected products remain in the shopping cart until I get a confirmation from moneybookers that the payment has been successfully completed, and only then clear the shopping cart and create the order?

I would really appreciate any support on this matter.

Thanks in advance,

Selim
13 年 前
All hosted (with redirections) payment methods works this way. We're working on improving order workflow.
13 年 前
Ok, do you have any dates when we can have a fix to the payment flow?

What alternatives do you have other than the hosted payment methods?

nopCommerce is fantastic in all of its features; it's unfortunate to have such a flaw... I really hope we can have a fix for this issue very soon.

Thanks Andrei...

Selim
13 年 前
selim.edde wrote:
Ok, do you have any dates when we can have a fix to the payment flow?

No

selim.edde wrote:
What alternatives do you have other than the hosted payment methods?

PayPal Direct, Authorize.NET etc
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.