HOW TO (nearly solved): Get Recurring Payments to work with Check / Standing Order Payments.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 年 前
To the really hard working folk at the NopCommerce Development Team.

Is there any technical / architectural reason why we cannot have 'Check / Money Order' as a Payment Method for Recurring Payments?

This would enable us to sell a service which customers pay for on a recurring basis. However, like a normal product, we would just consolidate the payment manually through the NopCommerce Administration Control Panel.
Clearly we would have to do this on a recurring basis, but it does mean that we would then be able to support payments by Standing Order and Direct Debits.

Very Best Regards
Steve
14 年 前
Yes, you can implement it. It needs some minor customization
14 年 前
Hi Andrei,

Can you give any pointers to where I should be looking to do the minor customization?

I am going to try and do this today.

Very Best Regards
Steve
14 年 前
Look at \Payment\Nop.Payment.Check\CheckPaymentProcessor.cs file
14 年 前
Hi Andrei,

LITTLE BIT MORE HELP NEEDED

Thanks for the pointer, it really helped.

I changed the following routines, in CheckPaymentProcessor.cs and they appear to work:

public void ProcessRecurringPayment(PaymentInfo paymentInfo, Customer customer, Guid OrderGuid, ref ProcessPaymentResult processPaymentResult)
{
    //was throw new NopException("Recurring payments not supported");

// following line of code added to enable support for Manual Recurring Payments
    processPaymentResult.PaymentStatus = PaymentStatusEnum.Pending;
}

AND...

public RecurringPaymentTypeEnum SupportRecurringPayments
{
    get
    {
        return RecurringPaymentTypeEnum.Manual;
    }
}

QUESTION
Is there any else I might have overlooked or do you think that this might do the trick?

OBJECTIVE
I want to offer Standing Orders as a payment method for Recurring Payments.
Then, (like the Manual Credit Card option), I can manually consolidate the Order when the Standing Order Item is paid.
That is, simply mark the order as paid each month manually.
I think this would be a really useful update to NopCommerce.

Thanks Andrei,

Steve
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.