I recently upgraded my OS from Win XP Pro to Win 7 x64 Pro.  I am trying to create a new DB using the “Use integrated Windows authentication” in the nopCommerce setup.   I never had an issue creating a DB when I was using the XP version but I can't get it to work with the new Win 7.  I am using Microsoft SQL 2005 with Visual Studio 2008 Pro. located on my local machine.

Here is the error:
A network-related or instance-specific error occurred while establishing a connection to SQL Server. The server was not found or was not accessible. Verify that the instance name is correct and that SQL Server is configured to allow remote connections. (provider: Named Pipes Provider, error: 40 - Could not open a connection to SQL Server)

I did make sure SQL is running. I did made some changes to see if I could get it going;
Start / MS SQL Server 2005 /  Configuration Tools /  SQL Server Surface Area Configuration /  Surface Area Configuration for Services and Configuration / Services.  I changed to Local and remote connections-using both TCP/IP and named pipes and I enabled named pipes and TCP/IP.  In the properties window, it shows that the default port is 1433 but I noticed that ASP.NET Development Server is using port 51367.  I did change the properties value to 51367, but that didn't work.

Please help,
Chad