System Requirements & Performance

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 年 前
Hi Everyone

I have some questions regarding the system requirements surrounding performance that I can't find any documentation for.

Let's say I have a store with 2000 Products and I'm expecting 300 concurrent users at peak.

What kind of hardware would I require to run this? Where would the bottleneck be from a hardware and an application perspective?

In the case where 'it depends', maybe some of you would be kind enough to share what kind of performance you're getting on your hardware.

Cheers

Kit
7 年 前
kitshilling wrote:
Hi Everyone

I have some questions regarding the system requirements surrounding performance that I can't find any documentation for.

Let's say I have a store with 2000 Products and I'm expecting 300 concurrent users at peak.

What kind of hardware would I require to run this? Where would the bottleneck be from a hardware and an application perspective?

In the case where 'it depends', maybe some of you would be kind enough to share what kind of performance you're getting on your hardware.

Cheers

Kit

We have handled a similar load in a VPS with 8 cores, 4GB of memory and 80 GB of disc. There are several forum topics here discussing that. Do a Google search confined to nopcommerce.com (<search phrase> site:nopcommerce.com)
7 年 前
Tecnofin wrote:

We have handled a similar load in a VPS with 8 cores, 4GB of memory and 80 GB of disc. There are several forum topics here discussing that. Do a Google search confined to nopcommerce.com (<search phrase> site:nopcommerce.com)

Hi Tecnofin

I had already tried a that search and I couldn't find any recent topics on the subject.

The CPU specs you listed seem quite high for just 300 users.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.