Return Merchandise Authorization Module (RMA)

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 年 前
Working on developing this simple web-form to collect, authorize, and process returns.

Here is what I have so far, I'm sure I'll have questions.

1.) Hooks in: Need to be able to begin the process of authorizing returns, so I started with buttons to request a return for merchandise on the "OrderDetails.ascx" page.

2.) From here I you will be able to request returns/replacements for individual items or entire order.
Some store will allow orders from "Guests" whom do not have account, this form must also have a hook-in for users to request a return manually using order number, and a cross referenced order shipping/bill zip-code for basic security check, what do you guys think about this?

3.) A return management tab within the orders page:

Admin should be able to choose to authorize returns automatically, or manually, and process returns so that the information is updated in the database accordingly.

Admin should be able to change RMA status manually, or automatically.

In the future I would also like to use the Paypal API to process "Refunded Payments" with the return pending transactions.

Thoughts? If anyone can suggest a good version of SVN or something for C# you guys like I can put my development copy out to it -- and post a built version to my local web-server.

Thanks

Jordan

www.xbox360outletstore.com
NopCommerce 1.5 - Modifications: CSS, Paypal IPN, Froggle banned me so I'm working on that!
14 年 前
Interesting! I will follow this topic

+1
14 年 前
Nice!

If you're running Windows on your server I recommend VisualSVNServer (a bundle of apache, svn and a GUI). Linux boxes and some web hosts should already have svn available as an option. If that's what you're asking, not quite sure :)
14 年 前
kingboyk wrote:
Nice!

If you're running Windows on your server I recommend VisualSVNServer (a bundle of apache, svn and a GUI). Linux boxes and some web hosts should already have svn available as an option. If that's what you're asking, not quite sure :)

Thanks, Ill check it out! I like my "Vault" from Sourcegear but it's a free "individual license" and I wanted to setup a SVN so others could contribute to the code or grab a copy if they like.
13 年 前
Personally I can't stand SVN. It was constantly giving us problems with no solutions. Moved to TFS and we're loving it.
13 年 前
Thanks -

Ill consider it -- I'm working on a bunch of different stuff and setup another nopComm. store in the last few weeks so I haven't come back to this since I've been working on upgrading to 1.6 among other things.

Also, I was having some trouble understanding the data-link layer so I need to do some reading on the one they use: Linq? In version 1.6...correct me if I'm wrong.

Jordan
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.