Multiple Price Levels

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 年 前
I would like to know if nopCommerce supports multiple pricing levels.

For example,

user visits my site and see regular retail prices. If they log in with their user ID then the prices displayed for this user is their own price level such as wholesale/employee etc.

Thanks, hope my question is clear
14 年 前
No, this feature is not available in current version of nopCommerce and i don't think these kind of features are even on the roadmap for upcoming 1.6 version. I guess you have to write your own code in order to make modification in nopCommerce to achieve this feature.
14 年 前
This feature is already implemented and will be available in ther next release
14 年 前
Any idea when this next release is expected
13 年 前
I'm very interested too in this feature. Please let me know the next release date. Thanks
10 年 前
a.m. wrote:
This feature is already implemented and will be available in ther next release

Still in process?
10 年 前
Yes, I would also like to set prices by ACL.
10 年 前
This feature was implemented long time ago. You can use tier prices for different roles (set qty to 1)
10 年 前
*headsmack*  I didn't click on the Tiers tab in the demo.
7 年 前
khalidr wrote:
I would like to know if nopCommerce supports multiple pricing levels.

For example,

user visits my site and see regular retail prices. If they log in with their user ID then the prices displayed for this user is their own price level such as wholesale/employee etc.

Thanks, hope my question is clear

Hi there,

I am using Nop version 3.80 and need to implement a price level for some of my users as well.

How do i go about setting this up for specific users only?

Thanks
Lena
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.