About the "Published" and the "Deleted" attributes of the Category

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 年 前
Hello all,
I am not sure if I have posted to the correct forum.
I am now working on the 3rd party integration with nopCommerce (1.5), I found that, when I uncheck the "Published" setting for a category, it still shows in the Categories section on the default page, when I click this "unpublished" category, the nopCommerce returns to the home page.
However, when I set the category to be "Deleted" in database, and click the root category to which the "Deleted" one belongs, nopCommerce also directed me to the home page.

I don't know if this is the standard nopCommerce functionality. Could someone here help me on this?
14 年 前
if nop is directed to an unpublished page, it will quite correctly redirect to the default pag - when you say you clicked unpublish a category, but it still appears on the front page - are you clicking the save button  once you untick the publish checkbox?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.