EXPORT TO EXCEL - not all of long description is exported

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 年 前
i realised than when i export to excel, the product long description (which in the database has over 700 charaters) was only exported with the first

200  characters -

I don't want to post this on codeplex if it just happens to me    -  does anyone else experience this?

13 年 前
I'm experiencing the exact same issue.

I didn't notice the issue before resubmitting the Excel sheet to my DB, so I lost explanation on some products :-(

Will you report a bug on this?
13 年 前
Check out ExportManger.cs

int MaxStringLength=200;
tableDefinition.Add("Name", string.Format("nvarchar({0})",maxStringLength));
                tableDefinition.Add("ShortDescription", string.Format("nvarchar({0})", maxStringLength));
                tableDefinition.Add("FullDescription", string.Format("nvarchar({0})", maxStringLength));

According to my understanding just change MaxStringLength.
13 年 前
Hi td yes, i had tried this and a couple of other things in  ExportManger.cs

but nop then throws an error when I try to export the file - I'm missing something but I don't know what ..
13 年 前
Hi TD:  Where is ExportManager.cs located?  I looked in my Admin root folder but couldn't find it.
13 年 前
When we're using NVARCHAR fields with Jet OLEDB the max length is 255. But we can use NTEXT fields.
13 年 前
ccastillo751 wrote:
Hi TD:  Where is ExportManager.cs located?  I looked in my Admin root folder but couldn't find it.

~\Libraries\Nop.BusinessLogic\ExportImport\ExportManager.cs ;)
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.