Variant Image Lightbox

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
15 年 前
Ok, I'm trying to add the lightbox feature to the ProductVariantsInGrid for each variant image.  Kind of like a zoomed in view of the picture.  I got the lightbox to work but it's pulling up the images for all the variants in the lightbox, so it was 1 of 10 with the next option.  I only want the one image of the variant I clicked on.  What do I need to look at?

Thanks,
WaltD
15 年 前
A little update.  When I changed it so that the variants could show a larger image via slimbox, it also put in the "No Image Available" for products that don't have variants. So I put it back to the original.  Does anyone have an idea of how I can accomplish larger image functionality?
15 年 前
Ok, we are back to the original problem.  I've resolved my other issues by making the image a hyperlink and then adding a line for the "navigateUrl".  However, I'm still pulling back all the variant images in the light box where as I only want the one that we clicked on.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.