Google Checkout not showing as a payment option ver 1.50

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 年 前
I'm trying to set up Google checkout but it is not showing as a payment option.  Google Checkout is enabled, the MerchantID and MerchantKey are loaded both in the database and web.config.  I generated the appropriate checkout images with the correct MerchantID.  I looked at the source and cannot find where the button is generated.  I'm at a lose what to do next and would appreciate suggestions.
13 年 前
I've looked at the code for 1.50, although I don't completely understand the structure, I believe some code may be missing. Modules.CheckoutPaymentMethodControl binds data for valid payment methods.  When GoogleCheckout is processed it is determined that it's a button, which I believe is correct, but there is no code to handle it.  The only code to handle a button is for PayPalExpress.

Is this correct, and the code is missing, or am I totally following an incorrect path.

TIA
13 年 前
Is there anyone using Google Checkout with version 1.50?
13 年 前
I tried to enable that Google checkout setting in mine since I'm still in a dev environment just to see if it would show up but I received an error saying it couldn't access a tmp file; very odd. I do have Paypal express enabled so I checked another payment method to see if there is some permissions lost so I enabled COD no problem so I'm kinda miffed why I couldn't enable Google checkout.
13 年 前
Google checkout button is shown on your shopping cart page (not "select payment method" page)
13 年 前
Ok, just located the problem.  When I was testing sales tax I had 4 ship to's and 4 Bill to's.  It appears that if you have more the two addresses the Google Checkout does not appear.  I guess that is not a major bug but should be looked at in the future releases.

Now that I have the button let me see if it works.

Thanks
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.