Issue with new installation of NOP Commerce

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 年 前
Hi,

I have installed NOP Commerce on a Windows 2008 R2 server running SQL Server R2. The install went okay.

I have granted the Network Service Modify rights to the folder and sub-folders where the Demo system was installed.

Some of the demo system works but when I click on certain areas or products I get an error message. An example of what is in the log is as follows:

Log type:   Unknown
Severity:   11
Message:   Exception of type 'System.Web.HttpUnhandledException' was thrown.
Exception:   System.Web.HttpUnhandledException: Exception of type 'System.Web.HttpUnhandledException' was thrown. ---> System.Runtime.InteropServices.ExternalException: A generic error occurred in GDI+. at System.Drawing.Image.Save(String filename, ImageCodecInfo encoder, EncoderParameters encoderParams) at NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.Media.PictureManager.GetDefaultPictureUrl(PictureTypeEnum DefaultPictureType, Int32 TargetSize) in F:\Own\NopCommerce\Solution\Solution\Libraries\Nop.BusinessLogic\Media\PictureManager.cs:line 212 at NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Web.Modules.CustomerAvatarControl.BindData() in F:\Own\NopCommerce\Solution\Solution\NopCommerceStore\Modules\CustomerAvatar.ascx.cs:line 69 at NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Web.Modules.CustomerAvatarControl.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) in F:\Own\NopCommerce\Solution\Solution\NopCommerceStore\Modules\CustomerAvatar.ascx.cs:line 50 at System.Web.Util.CalliHelper.EventArgFunctionCaller(IntPtr fp, Object o, Object t, EventArgs e) at System.Web.Util.CalliEventHandlerDelegateProxy.Callback(Object sender, EventArgs e) at System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at System.Web.UI.Page.HandleError(Exception e) at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest() at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) at ASP.account_aspx.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) in c:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v2.0.50727\Temporary ASP.NET Files\demo\e2ba47b7\18b17dc9\App_Web_qrvvmvyf.52.cs:line 0 at System.Web.HttpApplication.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously)
IP address:   192.168.1.36
Customer:   [email protected]

Page URL:   http://192.168.1.144/Demo/Account.aspx

Created on:   5/18/2010 3:28:46 PM

Anyone any ideas?

Regards,
Kenny
13 年 前
Hi, i think it is permission related error.

Did you read following post ?
https://www.nopcommerce.com/Boards/Topic.aspx?TopicID=2358
13 年 前
I did see that thread.

I have granted the Network Service account full rights rights to the whole of the demo folder and sub-folders. I am still getting the same issue.

Do I need to grant rights to another user as well?

Regards,
Kenny
13 年 前
Try granting it to the system.
13 年 前
little_tree wrote:
Try granting it to the system.

System already had full access.

I believe it is now solved. I granted the IIS_IUSRS group modify rights to the Images sub-folder and it now seems to work.

Kenny
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.