Payment using Paypoint.net - v1.5

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 年 前
Hi,

It looks like I need to create a new payment module for nopcommerce to work with PayPoint. I have the Complete Account Solution account (previously MetaCharge) and not the hosted module. Looking at the documentation the absolute minimum I have to send through to Paypoint is;

- intInstID (your preferred MCPE Fast Track installation number, which is obtained via the Merchant Extranet
- fltAmount (transaction amount)
- strCurrency (3 character ISO currency code for the currency you wish to transact in)
- strCartID (order number or session by which you can identify a user/transaction)
- strDesc (description of the goods/services)

There are other variables that can be sent if required. My first thoughts are to try and modify the PayPoint hosted module to send these details as they would be sent already, but under different names. My .net knowledge is limited, but I can just about get by. If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated as once this is done I am ready to go live with my new store running v1.5 :(

Any guidance greatly welcome!

Thanks,

James.
13 年 前
OK. Made a small amount of progress!!!

I have created a new project called PayPointFastTrack in the payment module and basically rehashed the code so that I now have a new module under the payments methods section called PayPoint FastTrack. I have based this on the PayPoint Hosted module so now have this working with the same set of options i.e. Merchant ID, GatewayUrl, RemotePassword, DigestKey and AdditionalFee fields.

From here I have made changes to the files so that I am now passing the intInstID required by PayPoint instead of the MerchantID. Next steps will be to change the other properties to match the fields I require. I can tell that the intInstID is now being passed as when the site redirects to PayPoint I nolonger get an error complaining about the lack of an intInstID. Now I just get a blank page.

Is there anyway that I can make a in the project so that I can see what is being posted to PayPoint instead of the payment actually directing to the URL?

If I get this working I will happily share with others and if any feel the urge to give me a hand or some hints I would be exstatic as I really don't know .net and just to created the "copy" of the PayPoint module has taken me about 6 hours!!:)

Cheers,

James.
13 年 前
Now working! Sure the codes not the best, but it works. Happy to share if anyone else is using PayPoint FastTrack.

Cheers,

James.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.