How can I add a Disclaimer prior to a customer Checking Out?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 年 前
I have a client who needs to add a disclaimer and have it accepted prior to check out.  

So I guess this is a two part question --

1) How do I get a Discliamer to come up when the customer clicks the "Check-out" button?

and

2) How do I get an "I Accept" button created that maps to the check out once accepted?

Is there an existing facility for this to happen?

Any help on this is greatly appreciated.

--Rachel T
13 年 前
hello Rachel T,

sorry but your question is little confusing.

as far as i understood your question, you're looking for an option while checkout that says, i accept terms and conditions and customer who is checking out on your website have to checkmark that option that he/she accepts the terms and conditions (or store policy) of your store ?

Is that what you're looking for ?
13 年 前
Hi Mike,

Thanks for replying back.  For the most part, that is what I am looking for.  

I recieved an email from my client requesting the following:
- Can we make it mandatory that any buyer has to check an acceptance agreement noting that these items are not for the use of children pose a choke threat among some other disclaimers before they pay?

Does that clear things up a little?
13 年 前
See if this thread will help.

http://nopcommerce.com/boards/topic.aspx?topicid=2363

Chad
13 年 前
yea i understand what you're looking for.

To accomplish this thing, you can create a page like private policy (like this : http://demo.nopcommerce.com/PrivacyInfo.aspx), and mention there all your terms and conditions and all the policies of your store.

when you can have a checkbox within the checkout process, so anyone who is buying thing and checking out from your website, he/she will have to check mark the terms and conditions checkbox in order to complete the order.

In order to accomplish this you have 2 options,

1) If you need this feature now and you cannot wait then you have to modify your code, i can provide your complete code for this and you will be able to use it now, you just have to copy and paste that code in your project and re-build your project that's it. As none of the nopCommerce version including current version has got this feature so we have to create this feature by ourselves.

2) The new upcoming nopCommerce 1.6 version is about to launch in 7 days and that version include this feature by default so you don't have to modify any code. But you have to wait for 7 days.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.