Converting NopCommerce1.50 Stored Procedures to MySql

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 年 前
I have almost successfully converted NopCommerce 1.50 Database Stored Procedures to MySql using MySqlWays.

I have a few discrepencies in the convert, the main problem is the Nop_ProductLoadAllPaged Procedure on this line:

SELECT CAST(v_FilteredSpecs AS SIGNED INTEGER) FROM NOP_splitstring_to_table(v_FilteredSpecs,',');

Ive tried all I can, and I think that SqlWays has not converted this line correctly to MySql from MSSQL, it is not allowing this bit (v_FilteredSpecs,',') to be sent to NOP_splitstring_to_table.

Any help will be much appreciated.

Paul.
14 年 前
Hi,

I'm not an "My SQL" expert but will suppose there are no "functions" or something like that, and as you can see the NOP_splitstring_to_table is a function. Maybe you can try to define it as a SP. Also try to look in the Internet, I have seen the same project somewhere.
14 年 前
Hi,

Thanks for the reply, but the split string function I have managed to upload onto my database as a function, as MySql does allow for Functions. The problem is the Nop_ProductLoadAllPaged stored procedure which is erroring out when I execute it on the database, the error is:

--------------------------
Script line: 4  You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '(v_FilteredSpecs,',');

SELECT COUNT(1) INTO v_SpecAttributesCount FROM Fil' at line 67
--------------------------

It is these lines that are causing it:

CALL NOP_splitstring_to_table(v_FilteredSpecs,',');

INSERT INTO FilteredSpecs(SpecificationAttributeOptionID)

/* THIS LINE BELOW IS CAUSING THE ERROR: (v_FilteredSpecs,',') */
   SELECT CAST(v_FilteredSpecs AS SIGNED INTEGER) FROM NOP_splitstring_to_table(v_FilteredSpecs,',');

Thanks again
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.