Change Breadcrumb Home URL

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 年 前
I want to change the resource named:

$NopResources:Forum.Home

It handles the breadcrumb Top(home) link URL.  Does anyone know where that's stored?
13 年 前
go to admin     content management --> localisation -->  select your language    and search for the resource

forum.home

they are listed alphabetically but you can try ctrl+f button to search
13 年 前
Thanks, but that only changes the name displayed, which I already changed.  I want to changed the URL the link goes to.
13 年 前
sorry, misunderstood

try      ForumBreadcrumb.ascx / ForumBreadcrumb.ascx.cs
13 年 前
I know that's there and I can use simple HTML to make the change.  But I want to alter it in the database like I did with the displayed text.

I'm avoiding changing the ASP.net files to make upgrading and theme changes easier.
13 年 前
As far as i remember, it uses 'GetStoreLocation' which you set in global settings - but changing this will change that link in all the places it's used eg when you click the logo link, message templates, 'home' on your navigation breadcrumb ... and many others

If nobody else has a better idea for you then I suggest you make the change in the above mentioned files - whatever way you do it will invlove a change in the basic structure - I think here is best
13 年 前
I tried that one before and it wouldn't change.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.