Product Templates per store in Multi Store

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 年 前
Hi, I'm running a 3.8 multistore. We have certain things we want to turn off for store 2, that aren't controlled anywhere in the product admin section. I understand how to create different product templates and apply that template to an individual product, but that won't accomplish what I'm trying to do. Is there a way to set a different product template as the default product template for all products in store 2?
7 年 前
aemerick wrote:
Hi, I'm running a 3.8 multistore. We have certain things we want to turn off for store 2, that aren't controlled anywhere in the product admin section. I understand how to create different product templates and apply that template to an individual product, but that won't accomplish what I'm trying to do. Is there a way to set a different product template as the default product template for all products in store 2?

I think you achieve by using multi-theme. Set one theme for store 2 and another for store 1
7 年 前
They are both running off the same theme. Would it work to have 2 instances of the same theme?
7 年 前
Don't think there is out-of-the-box way to do this. You either need to customize on code, or you need to make your template detects the store and selectively show/hide the info. :)
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.