How to store images on single place instead of this two place file explorer and azure storage

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 年 前
Hello,

In my site I am using azure storage for storing image as blob. But I see same image are available in file explorer(inside content folder) And same image are available in azure storage.

When i am uploading image that time nop uploading that image into storage. correct me if i am wrong.

My All image size is 10 gb. So its not good to store in both places. I want only in azure storage.

Is there any settings in nop?

Thanks
7 年 前
Hello,

Anyone free to look on this issue?
7 年 前
forefront wrote:
In my site I am using azure storage for storing image as blob. But I see same image are available in file explorer(inside content folder) And same image are available in azure storage.

When i am uploading image that time nop uploading that image into storage. correct me if i am wrong.

My All image size is 10 gb. So its not good to store in both places. I want only in azure storage.

Is there any settings in nop?

No there's no setting. See this post for an explanation of what's actually happening in nop when you upload images.

The images in the \Content\Images folder are the master copies of the images which nop uses to generate the various different size thumbnails. Any time a different size thumbnail is requested nop will find the master image and use it to generate the thumbnail with the correct dimensions. These get stored in the \Content\Images\Thumbs folder (or in Azure blob storage if you're using it). The process of generating the thumbnails is relatively processor and memory intensive so the Thumbs folder acts as a disk based cache so that subsequent requests for the same size thumbnail image can be served directly from disk.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.