Chinese SEO problem 'The page cannot be displayed'

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 年 前
Hello,

When i change the language in my site(http://www.yinimportexport.nl) to Chinese and click one of my categories i get this error:

The page cannot be displayed

Explanation: There is a problem with the page you are trying to reach and it cannot be displayed.
Try the following:

Refresh page: Search for the page again by clicking the Refresh button. The timeout may have occurred due to Internet congestion.
Check spelling: Check that you typed the Web page address correctly. The address may have been mistyped.
Access from a link: If there is a link to the page you are looking for, try accessing the page from that link.
Technical Information (for support personnel)

Error Code: 500 Internal Server Error. The request was rejected by the HTTP filter. Contact the server administrator. (12217)

Can anyone help me with this issue please?

Gr.
Kabid.
7 年 前
500 error is a generic message showing to public, in order to know what happened exactly, you need to check the nopcommerce log or event viewer.
7 年 前
There are no errors in logs. Only a Warning: Resource string (admin.common.actionconfirmation) is not found. Language ID = 3...i fixed this, but still the same problem
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.