Add to compare list

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 年 前
Hello,

In the add to compare list button i only have the background image without the text " add to compare list " how can I change that ?
7 年 前
In your language dictionary edit page... for example, English: /Admin/Language/Edit/1
Search for the string value "Compare" under the String resources tab.

You will see products.compare.addtocomparelist along with other related text values.
7 年 前
Hello, well actually I already checked that and the "add to compare list" does exist but in the product details page I only see the symbole not the actual phrase , I only see it when the cursor is on the symbole
7 年 前
Is it just the font color matching the button color?? CSS? Are you saying that when you hover, the text appears? Can you Inspect it from your browser and see?
7 年 前
No actually it's not a color problem, the problem is I only have the small compare symbole with no text "add to compare list " and even in the configuration the value is set properly so I can't figure out the issue
7 年 前
jihaneH wrote:
No actually it's not a color problem, the problem is I only have the small compare symbole with no text "add to compare list " and even in the configuration the value is set properly so I can't figure out the issue

If you're able provide screenshots or code of the view, more people could possibly help. I want to make sure to cover the obvious things first though... Admin/Setting/Catalog 'Compare Products' enabled right?
7 年 前
Hello,
I actually solved the problem by adding a value to the button in the view

Thank you all for you support
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.