Hiding All checkout steps in Checkout page

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 年 前
Hey Guys, I am new to nopCommerce and exploring. I need to disable all steps in Checkout and just show only the last step confirmation. How to achieve this. Please give some easy options. I am not into coding.

Regards - Kiran
7 年 前
[email protected] wrote:
Hey Guys, I am new to nopCommerce and exploring. I need to disable all steps in Checkout and just show only the last step confirmation. How to achieve this. Please give some easy options. I am not into coding.

Hi Kiran,

As per my knowledge, you cannot do it directly from admin side configuration.
But you can handle it from code to add a "default addresses" functionality in order to set billing and shipping address and add payment method on every checkout.

Hope this helps!
7 年 前
Hello,

You can bypass the payment methods and shipping methods during the checkout if you have only 1 payment method and 1 shipping method and change the paymentsettings.bypasspaymentmethodselectionifonlyone and shippingsettings.bypassshippingmethodselectionifonlyone settings from Administration -> Configuration -> Settings -> All settings (advanced) to "True".

Hope that this information was helpful!

Regards,
Anton
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.