Entity framework, finally an ORM of any kind!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 年 前
I am glad to see entity framework being mixed into nopcommerce. I am tired of...

a) modifying the whole flow between the DAL and BLL anytime I want to make a small/unique query. I normally hate to do all the work so I will work with ADO.NET. Not a big fun, but I am annoyed of the bloated DAL with no ORM.

b) changing a single data property on a model which causes me to manually type in 30 parameters in a bloated signature. I would perfer an Update(Product), etc, which the entity framework supports!

Thanks much!
13 年 前
theonlylawislove wrote:
a) modifying the whole flow between the DAL and BLL anytime I want to make a small/unique query. I normally hate to do all the work so I will work with ADO.NET. Not a big fun, but I am annoyed of the bloated DAL with no ORM.

You're more than welcome to test our EF implementation. Download the latest source code from our codeplex TFS
13 年 前
Yes great work,  although I'll miss NHibernate as the choice  _some_ kind of ORM is a vast improvement over the crud sprocs.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.