New installed 3.90 stuck on step 3 shipping method when checkout

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 年 前
Hi

I have just made a new installation with samples.

I can´t go from step 3 shipping method to step 4 payment method.

Nothing is changed/modified it´s just out of the box.

Does a installation with 3.90 require any setup before a test purchase can be done?

NOTE: It´s installed on server compact.

I get no error messages in system log.

Check it here: nop390.weroshop.dk
7 年 前
It works fine on our demo site.

Do you experience this issue when running the site locally (in VS)?
7 年 前
I´m about to try it now with server compact then I will let you know. I have installed/tested with sql server with no problems.
7 年 前
No it´s not working local either. I will try to see if something is wrong with my locale build.

But out of box it should be possible to perform a purchase?
7 年 前
WeroShop.dk wrote:
But out of box it should be possible to perform a purchase?

Sure. It works just fine. Try it on our demo site
7 年 前
It jumps out from this line in checkoutcontroller.cs and I can´t figure out why:

var paymentMethodModel = _checkoutModelFactory.PreparePaymentMethodModel(cart, filterByCountryId);

There are values in both cart and filterByCountryId, it must be something to do with the _checkoutModelFactory
7 年 前
Just tried with a no source code and it´s the same any suggestions why I see this fault?
It seems that the system can´t see any paymentmethods but there are the 3 standard!

It´s a clean standard installation you can access with: [email protected] and psw admin
7 年 前
I visited your site and went through chekout.  When I turn on the developer console in Chrome, I see this in the network tab:

OpcSaveShippingMethod/  302  text/html  jquery-1.10.2.min.js:6  364 B  472 ms

errorpage.htm?aspxerrorpath=/checkout/OpcSaveShippingMethod/  200  xhr  http://nop390.weroshop.dk/checkout/OpcSaveShippingMethod/  (from disk cache)  1 ms

Try using multi-page checkout, and see if you get any errors.
7 年 前
Thanks New York, I get this error now with multiple page checkout: The function 'CurrentUtcDateTime' is not supported by SQL Server Compact.

But I really don´t know where it´s generated. I will keep investigating :-)
7 年 前
The issue is with the new implementation of reward points in SQL Server Compact. You can do one of the followings:
1. Disable reward poitns
2. Apply this fix
3. Re-download the package with the fix

Thanks a lot for reporting
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.