shipping methods can not be loaded

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 年 前
hi,
your version 1.6 has some error mesage, when I set shipping by weight.

my product  test3   ( which is in the homepage)
weight is 2lbs
height (inches) 5
length:5
length:5

when customer add products to cart and then to shipping section, it will show "shipping methods can not be loaded".

I just tried ordered by weight and country ,still the same error message.

http://demoeshop3.melwebdesign.com.au/

username: [email protected]
password:admin
13 年 前
IM usin version 1.5   and i still have shipping errors.
i decided to opt out all the shipping modules and try FIXED SHIPING RATE. i set it to 15$
and what i get is this still  this:

Within Canada ($0.00 (CAD))  
Ship by Ground within Canada between 5-7 business days  
To US ($0.00 (CAD))  
Ships by ground service. Delivered usually within a week.  
International ($0.00 (CAD))  
Please expect between 7-14 days  
In-Store Pickup ($0.00 (CAD))  
Pick up your items at Flemington Park Plaza, please call 416-556-3095 to make arrangements.  
By Ground ($0.00 (CAD))  
Compared to other shipping methods, like by flight or over seas, ground shipping is carried out closer to the earth  
By Air ($0.00 (CAD))  
The one day air shipping  

I SET FIXED RATE AS THE ONLY SHIPPING METHOD. why i keep getting all those?
13 年 前
I found a strange issue, I just download the latest 1.6version from this website, the shipping seems work for me.

but when I update my old website from v1.5 to v 1.6, then has above shipping issue.
13 年 前
i had to set my shipping free, and only ship within canada, just to skip this annoying error.
i would like to ship worldwide. maybe in future someone will fix this bug or i will buy diffrnt ecart
13 年 前
When I was setting up shipping, I found the each option I activated in "Shipping Rate Computation Method" AND "Shipping Methods"  added an option on the shipping step of the cart.  To get just one shipping option, I activated ONLY Fixed shipping, and then had to delete all options on "Shipping Methods" except one.  This gives me just one option when shipping.
13 年 前
i switched to zen cart. and shipping and all works great now.
i gave up :(
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.