ResetCheckoutData during add to cart

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 年 前
NopTeam,

What is the reason that the Default shipping and billing address in a customer are reset to 0 when a item is added to the cart in ResetCheckOutData that's called by addtocart in the CustomerManager.   I'm using 1.6.

The 1st reason I ask is that im adding a estimate shipping charge display on the shopping cart page.  So if a user is already logged in and they have set the default shipping address then I get the zipcode from that.   If they are not logged in then the user can enter their zipCode in a text box and click a button.  I also save their zipcode to a cookie so it sticks.

The 2nd reason is Ive modified the One Page Checkout so it skips the address steps if a default billing and/or shipping address are set to save the user time.  they can still modify them or add new if they choose.

If I remove the code where it sets these to 0 from ResetCheckoutData will this cause any adverse affects?  so far I haven't seen any but just want to double check.

Thanks
-Keith
13 年 前
SonicImaging wrote:
If I remove the code where it sets these to 0 from ResetCheckoutData will this cause any adverse affects?

Keith,

I think it should work fine
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.