UPS shipping only offers one method

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
6 年 前
I was wondering what I am missing.  I have several methods of UPS shipping enabled (UPS ground, 2nd day air and saver.  However, when testing it only offers 2nd day air in the cart.  if I disable 2nd day air there are no methods available.

Can anyone help?

Or since I'm using shipping director must I configure each method in there?
6 年 前
It is also dependent on the location. I'm guessing that ground shipping is just not available to the specified destination.

I also use Shipping Director and have no issues with it. I have both USPS and UPS enabled and several options in each so that customers always at least see a few options.
6 年 前
The UPS plugin configuration page as an option for "Tracing" to the System > Log.  You can trace the request and response, but it is XML.
6 年 前
I've tried using several addresses and I get the same result :(
6 年 前
Try making only UPS Active, and see if you get the same results.  (If you get all the methods then, then you are probably excluding them in Shipping Director by using a Name Expression on your Option record.)
6 年 前
Apparently I am a victim of my account at UPS not being approved. That could very well be the issue lol
6 年 前
Yep, they never approved my account.  Only took 27 minutes on the phone and two emails to their support lol Thanks everyone!!!!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.