Is there a place where I can see the table designs before downloading?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
6 年 前
I want to take a look at the table structures before I download this application.  I checked through some logical places in the documentation but didn't see anything.
6 年 前
Lecher wrote:
I want to take a look at the table structures before I download this application.  I checked through some logical places in the documentation but didn't see anything.

Documentation doesn't contain table structure, nopCommerce running on code first approach so you can find entity classes from GitHub

Or download and run would be the second option.
6 年 前
If someone could just post the field names in the Product table, that would be a great help.  I plan to sell CDs, LPs, DVDs, etc... and they each have a track listing, and I'm trying to determine if I can make that table-driven or if it's got to be stored as one big VarChar field.
6 年 前
You can put a 'track listing' in the Description field, or use Specification Attributes, but in any case, it would be a single field.  Having a child table for Tracks would require customization.
6 年 前
OK, thanks!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.