Use Mobile camera from web page.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
6 年 前
Hi All,
I require to access mobile camera from my web page so that I can get image and use it for my website. Is it possible  or not ??? i.e. I click on a button lets say, "Get Picture" and a link send to my mobile no and when I click on that link then my mobile camera should be on and I can get image and can send to web page and can be used for my website.

got it?

Atiq.
6 年 前
Atiqiub wrote:
Hi All,
I require to access mobile camera from my web page so that I can get image and use it for my website. Is it possible  or not ??? i.e. I click on a button lets say, "Get Picture" and a link send to my mobile no and when I click on that link then my mobile camera should be on and I can get image and can send to web page and can be used for my website.

got it?

Atiq.

No, it is not possible out of the box
6 年 前
Thanks for reply Eduardo, I also can't find any solution. Any other related solution??? Can we use web api or some native code (mobile dev) for using that api? Or we should open web site on mobile device and access its camera on click of any button of page? Any other idea related???

Atiq.
6 年 前
Atiqiub wrote:
.... I also can't find any solution. Any other related solution??? Can we use web api or some native code (mobile dev) for using that api? ....? Any other idea related???

Atiq.

Hi.
1.Download from Google play any app web mobile phone camera.
2. Set/Config the paramS ... time and ftp/http protocols for sending images from the camera to your hosting (... need permission to R/W).
3. Write a small plugin for NopCommerce display images/videos.
That's all :)
Good luck.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.