Forums - show all posts for user

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 年 前
Can you add a feature whereby users can see all posts they've made and threads they've started?

I'm finding it hard to revisit some of my posts because I can't find them.
13 年 前
Just go to the main page search box
type your username
click on search

and voila'
there's a list of all your posts

Just include your username in the body like i do

saludos
rubenc
13 年 前
rubenc wrote:
Just go to the main page search box
type your username
click on search

It'll not work.
13 年 前
kingboyk wrote:
Can you add a feature whereby users can see all posts they've made and threads they've started?

I'm finding it hard to revisit some of my posts because I can't find them.

I am with you my friend, this feature is very important and it will be great if nopCommerce team adds this feature in the forum.
13 年 前
I'll create a work items for this task. Thanks
13 年 前
Thanks Andrei.

It would be good to put it into the public profile e.g. https://www.nopcommerce.com/profile.aspx?userid=485

and then have links for "Threads started by rubenc" and "Posts by rubenc" like they do on dedicated forum software.

Will be a great feature, thanks again!
13 年 前
nopCommerce team | a.m. wrote:
I'll create a work items for this task. Thanks

It will be great Andrei, if this feature will be added in 1.8version also.
13 年 前
To enhance this feature:

1) There should be an option along with Inbox that should say: "My Posts" (so when a user clicks on  that option he/she should be able to see his/her posts/threads

2) There should be a drop down menu in which we can select Period:

something like this: Period:
Dropdown options:

Show All
Newer than 1 week
Newer than 1 month
Newer than 1 year

3) 10-15 posts/thread should be displayed in 1 page and rest on the next page (so paging option is also important)
13 年 前
Thanks for implementing this Andrei, and EventContext and some of my other ideas too!

What you've added is good but I'm still missing a "Threads started by" link. Can't imagine it would take much more than a bit of LINQ to implement it so if you could add that would be great!
13 年 前
Bump. Could this go onto the worklist if not already there Andrei?

Also, I still don't get an email to inform me when I have a new PM. For some reason I thought that had been added? :/
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.