Confirmation Emails going out to customer but Order and Payment are "Pending"

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
6 年 前
Hello,

I should start this by saying my knowledge of nopCommerce is basic at best! We have an issue with some orders and can't work out what is going wrong. An order is placed and the confirmation email is sent out but the process seems to stop there for some orders - there is no record of the order in World Pay (the only payment method we use) and I don't know why - we have lots of customers with confirmation emails but we haven't got their payment - we're a small family business and haven't got the manpower to chase all the pending payments - help!!!!

Thanks in advance

Sarah
6 年 前
I presume you use the "redirection" payment method. And when a customer is redirected, then an order payment status is still pending.

Please go to admin area > content management > message templates, disable "Order placed" and enable "Order paid" and "Order completed" emails (for customers)
6 年 前
It worked!!!!!!!!
6 年 前
a.m. wrote:
I presume you use the "redirection" payment method. And when a customer is redirected, then an order payment status is still pending.

Please go to admin area > content management > message templates, disable "Order placed" and enable "Order paid" and "Order completed" emails (for customers)

Thank you thank you thank you!

I cannot tell you how much easier you have made my life!!!!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.