Product Attribute and Old Price

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
6 年 前
For a product I am adding a Product Attribute of two weights to sell it in two quantities say 200g and 350g.
Like in a product when set with Old price and new price, where it shows old price, In the case of product with product attribute, the old price is not getting changed as the total price changes.

Is there any way?
6 年 前
Default nopCommerce not support old price change on attribute level.

You can customize in code.

Thanks,
Jatin
6 年 前
forefront wrote:
Default nopCommerce not support old price change on attribute level.

You can customize in code.

Thanks,
Jatin

Thanks for the information.
6 年 前
Since we don't have a sample of your website, we can't be too sure. But have your tried dynamic price update feature?

Go to admin area > configuration > catalog settings and tick "Enable dynamic price update"

This might work in your case.

If you still have some trouble, feel free to get in touch with our nopCommerce developers here for a consultation.
6 年 前
MatridTech wrote:
Since we don't have a sample of your website, we can't be too sure. But have your tried dynamic price update feature?

Go to admin area > configuration > catalog settings and tick "Enable dynamic price update"

This might work in your case.

If you still have some trouble, feel free to get in touch with our nopCommerce developers here for a consultation.

I cant find any such settings and moreover since adding attribute, there is no way we can give Old price or price difference for each attribute and I guess that requires customization.

The whole idea of old price is to show the Sale price difference but I can do this by showing a Sale Text/Banner with it.

Thanks all for the time and assistance
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.