Embed a topic (page) within another topic (page)

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
6 年 前
From the nopCommerce documentation, I understand that "Topics (pages) are free-form content blocks that can be displayed on your site, either embedded within other pages or on a page of their own."

Could someone please direct me to instructions or a tutorial on how I can embed a topic (page) within another topic (page), please.

Thanks in advance.
6 年 前
wmlockhart wrote:
Could someone please direct me to instructions or a tutorial on how I can embed a topic (page) within another topic (page), please.

Thanks in advance.

Hi.
... for your purpose, you can install very nice theme https://www.nopcommerce.com/p/2498/nopelectro-free-nopcommerce-responsive-theme.aspx ... i suppose it's exactly what you are looking for... :)
Best Regards.
6 年 前
Thanks.

Will that template show me a good example of how I can embed a Topic (page) within another Topic (page)? And, if so, where in the template will I see this example?
6 年 前
wmlockhart wrote:
Thanks.

Will that template show me a good example of how I can embed a Topic (page) within another Topic (page)? ...

yes absolutely correct ...
wmlockhart wrote:
Thanks.
...where in the template will I see this example?

... you'll see it at home page(footer and other) ... please, just read the installation guide.
Best Regards.
4 年 前
Can anyone provide the instructions for embedding a topic in another page that doesn't involve downloading a plugin just to see the example code?
4 年 前
You can not embed a topic inside another topic body. But you can do that anywhere inside topic details page. To do that, open Views > Topic > TopicDetails.cshtml file and write below code.

@await Component.InvokeAsync("TopicBlock", new { systemName = "TopicSystemName" })

For example, if you want to embed a topic after topic body of topic details page then code will be like this:
<div class="page topic-page" id="ph-topic">
    <div class="page-title" id="ph-title">
        <h1>@Model.Title</h1>
    </div>
    <div class="page-body">
        @Html.Raw(Model.Body)
        @await Component.InvokeAsync("TopicBlock", new { systemName = "TopicSystemName" })
    </div>
</div>
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.