How do you add a new table to the NopModel?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 年 前
So I created a new table with keys and all, but how to I add it to the new data model in Nop?
I see there is a update model from db but I didn't want to run that concerned it would screw something up.
13 年 前
Never mind used the wizard and got it in.. didn't seem to mess up anything else..
13 年 前
After adding a new table, I'm getting this error when trying to add data to it...

Unable to set field/property NpProductOemNumbers on entity type System.Data.Entity.DynamicProxies.ProductManufacturer_5AE9B6A6CC044727D9ACA04719EA734B6C7F9F14F14B581C29AE25EFEA895960. See InnerException for details.
The navigation property of type 'NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.Products.ProductOemNumber' is not a single implementation of 'System.Collections.Generic.ICollection`1[T]'.

Any one have any idea whats going on?
13 年 前
I m getting Same error . . .anyone know about this stuff
13 年 前
Maybe: http://blogs.planetcloud.co.uk/mygreatdiscovery/post/How-to-extend-nopCommerce.aspx
13 年 前
I just added a quick tutorial to do this.

You can find it here.

t
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.