Application is shutting down - Nop 4.00

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
5 年 前
Goodmorning everyone. I have updated a site of one of my clients from version 3.40 to version 4.00. I installed a new theme and everything went well for a couple of days. Suddenly the application started to go wrong. Looking at the log files I saw that the error is denied access on a dll, first that of a plugin and then after removing that plugin I saw that the same happens for another plugin. The error is as follows:

Application startup exception: System.Exception: Plugin 'ECB exchange rate provider'. Access to the path 'C:\HostingSpaces\admin1\spyitalia.it\wwwroot\Plugins\bin\Nop.Plugin.ExchangeRate.EcbExchange.dll' is denied.
Access to the path 'C:\HostingSpaces\admin1\spyitalia.it\wwwroot\Plugins\bin\Nop.Plugin.ExchangeRate.EcbExchange.dll' is denied.

I have set permissions to the IIS user on the directory. When the application goes into error, restart the site from IIS and return to work. But after a couple of days the problem recurs.

I have a test site with a replicated database and no error occurs. I can not understand what the problem is. Can someone help me?

The application is installed on Windows Server 2012 Operating System and IIS Version 8.5.9600.16384.

Thanks in advance

Massimo
5 年 前
Hello,

May be this issue is related to Serious IIS Application Pool recycling.

Because, many developer facing this issue.

here you can find more about this issue and it's solution.

https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/49851/serious-iis-application-pool-recycling-bugdesign-flaw.aspx?p=4#199793
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.